Note #2: Due to Fandom staff's ordinance from 17.02.2021 (link) we (the Merchant RPG wiki admins) have been obligated to provide clear rules about editing the Merchant RPG Wiki. They can be found here: (link)
Welcome to the Merchant Wiki!
All of the Infoboxes and Media Wiki were designed by or with help from Sakaratte.
If you find a page or image is missing, you can create a new page and upload new images. Remember to use one of the templates for articles found here before you contribute.
If you need any help, please contact the admin.
Blending together traditional RPG systems, tycoon mechanics, and a fantasy overworld, Merchant aims to reimagine the traditional mobile RPG. In Merchant, players take the role of a shopkeeper who must manage a team of Heroes and Crafters. Heroes are sent out on quests in order to fight enemies and gather materials. Crafters then use those materials to create weapons and armor. As the shopkeeper, players must balance their micro-economies between selling items for gold and crafting items to better ensure success for the Heroes. As the Merchant, you are the commander of your own domain!
TAKE REIGN OF YOUR MARKET
- Send Heroes out on epic adventures!
- Pay Crafters to create gear!
- Earn gold and dictate the direction of your economy!
VICTORY THROUGH CONQUEST
- Choose your cast of characters from 9 different Hero classes!
- Ride out to battle to bring back items and loot!
- Customize your champions with weapons and armor!
- Band together to raid powerful bosses as a party!
CRAFT YOUR LEGACY
- Utilize the 7 unique Crafters to create items and gear to use and sell!
- Use materials and gold to create tools for your mercantile needs!
- Ensure the victory of your Heroes and your economy by leveling the quality of your goods!